Solution for the management of processes, data, documents and 3D models according to the ISO 16739-1: 2018 Industry Foundation Classes (IFC) standard in openAPI 3.0 and blockchain. The open IFC format allows independence from any authoring software vendor.
e-BIM is developed on XCASE®
a framework for the rapid and incremental development of business process automation applications
An environment of integration, interconnection and storage available on the cloud of processes, procedures and data, documents and three-dimensional models for the management of the life cycle of a building, created to cover the needs of a level 3 maturity of the Bew & Schema Richards (iBIM ).
OpenAPI3.0 Web Services
Geographically redundant datacenter (high reliability HA)
Digital notarization (blockchain) openAPI3.0
Information system for the management of the supplier register, company qualification, Legislative Decree 81/08 and Legislative Decree. 231/01 of the Settimo Torinese plant of the customer L'Oreal.
- Solution created through openAPI 3.0 interfaces that allow the description and consumption of all the underlying application services. This allows companies to open their BIM organizational model to other business applications and to external applications of customers and suppliers as well as the world of PA
- Delivery as a SaaS service with a geographically redundant highly reliable cloud infrastructure
- Compliance with the openBIM international standard (ISO 16739-1: 2018 Industry Foundation Classes (IFC)).
- Compliance with the international standard BIM Collaboration Format (BCF) with openAPI interface.
- Native integration with the Polygon blockchain through the OYB API
- Environment of integration, interconnection and storage available on the cloud of processes and procedures and of data, documents and three-dimensional models for the management of the life cycle of a building, created to cover the needs of a maturity level 3 (integrated and interoperable data) of the Bew & Richards (iBIM) scheme.
- Oriented to the digital management of the works built over the entire life cycle, from the production of construction products, through the design and construction phases with a particular focus on the management phase.
- Based on the XCASE framework, a software engineering system for prototype and incremental development of process automation systems
With e-BIM it is possible to implement Smart Contracts based on service levels (SLA) by notarizing the result parameters (KPI) in Blockchain.